Since 1991, Grants International
has saved thousands of Canadian
families and businesses over $75,000,000.
What our HIR Clients are Saying:

Frequently Asked Questions - Disability Tax Credit

What if my condition improves and I am no longer impaired, can I continue to receive the tax credit?
No. You must inform the CRA if your condition improves. If you continue to claim the disability tax credit, you risk an assessment, penalties and will have to repay any benefits you received.
<< Back