Since 1991, Grants International
has saved thousands of Canadian
families and businesses over $75,000,000.
What our HIR Clients are Saying:

Frequently Asked Questions - Disability Tax Credit

If it's a "tax credit", why can't my Accountant claim it for me?
Once you have an approved certificate from the government, then your Accountant can claim the credit on your tax return. However, getting the certificate in the first place is not an accounting issue. You need to apply for the tax credit through forms completed by you and your doctor. We help maximize your chances of success.

We also have a Medical Doctor on staff that will prepare the form for you that you take to your Doctor for his/her signature.

Grants International assists individuals in navigating the complex hurdles of the government bureaucracy. We act as the liaison between you and CRA to ensure you successfully obtain the certificate and maximize the refund for you.
<< Back